Brian Nicol provides professional grade Real Estate services for Central Vancouver Island including the following communities and areas: Nanaimo, Ladysmith, Chemainus, Parksville, and Qualicum Beach.
His corporate executive background in marketing enables Brian to deliver valuable skills that benefit his clients throughout the real estate buying and selling process.
The majority of Brian’s business is based on delighted client referrals and he truly believes the best business is “Building clients for Life – One by One!”. In 2008, he was profiled in the business magazine “Profiles of Success” based on nominations and undergoing an interview process. Put Brian’s professional expertise to work for you, and experience a real professional representing your interests.
Brian believes that the essence of business success is to provide the kind of service to his clientele that he himself would want to receive. Having himself experienced 8 relocations, including internationally, he has first hand understanding of the many concerns and needs clients have.
First-class service and a worry-free move!
Brian knows that the sale and purchase of your home is usually your single biggest investment decision. He is also sensitive to the fact that moving is loaded with stress and challenges in addition to your already busy life. Brian will make every effort:
- To help you organize.
- To make the whole process understandable.
- To honour your concerns.
- To update you as often as you desire.
- To exceed your expectations.
Brian is proud to put his many years of award winning business and customer service experience to work for you. Real estate involves so much more than just “selling property and negotiating price”. Brian fully understands that the role of a REALTOR® is much more of being a consultant delivering professional services. He is thoroughly professional and will be there working for you from day one until you are comfortably settled in your home.
Brief overview of Seller Services:
- Provide Step-by-Step Sellers Guide and checklists.
- Provide preliminary estimates of costs associated with sale.
- Develop Pre-listing Strategy to maximize your home value and speed of sale.
- Provide realistic pricing advice.
- Prepare custom professional promotion material including professional grade photography.
- Leading edge marketing services.
- Review offers and provide advice on terms and conditions to protect your interests.
- Assist with closing details.
Brief overview of Buyer Services:
- Provide Step-by-Step Buyers Guide with checklists.
- Provide preliminary estimate of costs associated with purchase.
- Help assess home and lifestyle needs and desires.
- Help establish financial overview of purchase including associated moving costs.
- Prepare offer that protects your interests.
- Assist with closing details.
- Follow-up until you are comfortably settled in your new home.
Experience the “SOLD on Service!” Difference
As a fully licensed REALTOR®, Brian would be honoured to represent and protect your interests. He combines professionalism with a friendly, approachable manner – he will not pressure you in any way. Brian invites you to contact him today, by phone or email, to find out what “SOLD on Service!” is all about.